lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stereotypical? Yeah, Right!

I find stereotypes to often be the opposite of what they're alleged to be. If one was to believe about the English "Stiff Upper Lip", then why are the biggest soccer hooligans English?
The Irish NEVER say "Top O' The Morning" and are not in perpetual enmity with the British. Only those of Irish Descent in NYC and South Boston are in this mindset. Many Irish from across the pond ask their cousins in America "Why do you consume a NY Jewish Deli favorite on St. Patrick's Day", and to this day I wonder myself, hence I often seek out having roast beef, ham or other things other than corned beef unless it is in a good Jewish Deli. Corned Beef is merely brisket. And not all Irish love the IRA, as they aren't romantic heroes. Some have told me that the IRA are Mafia types("We do know about your Mr Gotti", was told to me in County Roscommon).
I think stereotypes go way too far.

The Pez Report

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home