lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, May 01, 2009

REAL Reiki

To the Asian Dudes, @ Queens Center, who charge $12 for 10 minutes to administer the Japanese Technique called Reiki, let me just inform you dudes that what you do, has NOTHING to do with Reiki. Tuina-Yes, but NOT Reiki, is practiced by you:

In real Reiki, it is a light, gentle touch type of therapy, NOT one, where my muscles feel tight, or where one is quite-sore after a treatment. Reiki is not about painful treatment;

There is speaking by the therapist, of a gentle nature. Somehow, my therapist tended to know my area of pain, slightly in my right leg. This is Energy Therapy;

The Great Reiki Master Teacher, Sheryl Glick, handled the treatment. It was a free treatment. I enjoyed every minute of the session. It was offered by ''The Center For Alternative Medicine'', a nice place at 84-16 Jamaica Avenue, in Woodhaven, here in Queens;

Mychal






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home