lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The 11 Game Streak Is A Day Late And A "Penny" Short-Acupuncture By A Member Of "The Nation"

Brad Penny may be as large as David Wells, but Wells was a much-better pitcher:

Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio Lugo SUCKS..
Julio had an error. He's NOT a fan favorite in Red Sox Nation. He's a fan favorite on the lines of Eric Gagne'(NOT);

Ditto, Javier Lopez with the Last Error of The Game, giving the Cleveland Indians a 9-8 Victory, in the Empty "Jake" Last Evening;

I was viewing the game at "The Hairy Monk" last night, with Amanda of Southie, Ed Trotter(Most Knowledgeable Red Sox Fan I know of), and Samantha of Chatsworth, MA;

The Game was NOT pretty to watch, AT ALL. I had an acupuncture treatment, where my acupuncturist, Samina, confessed to being a a fan of the Olde Towne Team. This treatment was in Jackson Heights, Queens,5 #7 Train Stations away from Citi Field. I was debating as to whether or not to go to Citi Field(Mets lost 7-4);

If I want to forget last night's debacle, I think that another Acu-treatment is in store, today. Shall it be with Samina in Astoria, or Wilton in Woodside. Wilton lives in Washington Heights, in Upper Manhattan, in the Land of Manny Ramirez;

And Ed Trotter, in observing David Ortiz, suspects that Ortiz may have run out of Homer Power, in that David may be close to finished as a Homer Hitter. He may be at the end of his cycle as a power hitter;

I think Ed has a point. Ortiz has been homer-less for all of April;

Amanda brought out a point about Pedro Martinez-Pedro's Ego is BIGGER than his arm. Pedro could be classified as a DIVA;

I learned quite a bit from the Massachusetts Arm of Red Sox Nation, as I tend to think along the Massachusetts Arm of The Nation. The Massachusetts Arm did NOT like The Eric Gagne' Deal, whereas the NY Arm of The Nation, embraced the Gagne' Deal, until the chant of "You Suck, Gagne'", became commonplace in Red Sox Pubs in NYC. I, being the 1st Red Sox Blogger to criticize that move to obtain Gagne', caught some hell for my criticism of the deal, a deal which made Theo Natan Epstein(Born in 1973 on the UWS), look somewhat like Omar Minaya(Yikes). The Writer, who called me on The Gagne' Deal, recently called Gagne', "That Vast, Canadian Wasteland" and "World Series Ring Thief". That guy is NYC(Brooklyn) Born n Bred(So am I). Yet, at Fenway Park, on 08/30/07, I heard Michelle, with her Daughter, tell me just how unnecessary the Gagne' Deal was;

Samantha and Amanda were fun to be with. Ed Trotter is so-informative. I was glad to be at The Hairy Monk, last evening, even if the game sucked, as we were stuck with "Sports Time Ohio", the Cleveland Indians TV Network;

Next Stop-Professor Thom's, where chants of "F--- The Riviera" abound. Ed Trotter made this point as to what REAL Red Sox Fan, ever goes to The Riviera;

I know of NONE;

Pez!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home