lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, February 16, 2009

This Is What Is Used To Write The Shea Stadium Articles

I know what works for me and This Device, weighing only 5.2 Ounces, saves me more aggravation of having to think about what I have to write, online on Blogger. The Palm T/X, which I bought 3 Years Ago, is my instrument of choice, in writing the "Farewell Shea" Stories, as it's portable and the information can be transferred over to my eMac, via Bluetooth. The Palm T/X can also be used as a standalone computer, as it can go online in a Wi Fi Area, from whence e-mail and documents could be sent:


Any music downloaded to my Mac, has been transferred via Bluetooth to this Palm T/X, as it can also serve as my music player
;

My Samsung SGH A737 Phone on AT & T, serves as my camera and Video Camera, with still photos and video, transferred via Bluetooth to the Mac;

I know it's a tight budget operation, but the Shea Stadium Farewell Story is getting out there, quickly;

Ciao, Shea Stadium!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home