lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, November 01, 2008

To Complement Chiropractic-I'm Giving Acupuncture A Try

I figure this-after giving Colonic Hydrotherapy a shot, it revealed that there's more to Good Health Than seeing an M D, getting a prescription, and that's that. After all, all those Antibiotics did lead to a case of Cadidiasis in my body, which does explain Topical Eczema around my calves(NOT Fun):

Chiropractic is enhancing me, and so I'm turning to that Ancient Chinese Medical Practice called Acupuncture, to make me feel better, in the next few weeks;

I've found a Community Based Version of Acupuncture, some blocks away from Professor Thom's(219 2nd Avenue), over on West 14th Street and 6th Avenue, called City Acupuncture Of New York and it's about $20 per visit;

If you click on the Title Above, it will go to the Website;

Funny, but President Nixon's 1st Trip To China, opened up this medical opportunity. Americans were exposed to it for the 1st Time, in television reports. I can recall that trip, wondering in Cold War America, if this was some kind of Commie Propaganda from China. It's now considered to be somewhat mainstream, today, and operates from a Holistic Point Of View. All is not cured by pills with strange side-effects. And now, I'm going to try it, soon;

You Remember Richard E. Nixon, don't you? Archie Bunker called him by that name. Well, Richard M. Nixon did open up China, and, thanks to his trip, we have this kind of Treatment, which is real and is no passing fad;

Later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home