lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Lost-A Soap Opera" & An Irish Touch To This Evening

As earlier today, I went to my "Classic Kojak" haircut & my hair is as gone from my head, as it was from Telly Savalas. In short, I look like a "Fordham Baldie" from the movie "The Wanderers". This evening, I watched the "Cult" Favorite, "Lost" on abc @ "Professor Thom's" in Manhattan. Interesting soap opera! I don't care about "Reality TV". IT'S A GOODIE:

A Group called "Team Cleary" ran a benefit for a man who's a parapelegic in a wheelchair. Irish & American Music blared over a bagpipe. As St Patrick's Day draws nigh, it was appropriate. It also marked the 1st time where I didn't burst into tears during "Amazing Grace" on the Pipes. This was last evening in Professor Thom's;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home