lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, March 24, 2008

Holy Saturday & Easter Sunday

The Theme Of Holy Saturday is Both The Entombed Christ & The Christ In Spirit, in Limbo, rescuing Souls and Taking Them Home To Paradise:

Easter Sunday-The Tomb is empty, for The Christ has Risen With a Glorified Body, Never to die again;

I read a dream St John Bosco had about Hell-The Road is smooth & the Descent Is Rocky;

Then, my Father in a Dream,told me to pray The Hail Mary, which I've done at Odd Times during the Day & Evening. Dad passed in 2000;

Tomorrow & Wednesday Mornings, I'll be up to view The Red Sox-Athletics Series, via ESPN2 @ 6:00AM;

Santa Maria, Madre De Dios, Ruega Por Nosotros Pecadores, Ahora Y En La Hora De Nuestra Muerte, Amen;

In Nomini Patris Et Filli Et Spiritu Sancti, Amen;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ-In The RC Diocese of Brooklyn, NY

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home