lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why Didn't I Think Of It, 1st?

Okay, I shut off the eMac, waited 2 minutes & turned on the machine. I then went to the Apple Website to Downloads & found where to download Mac OS X 10.5.2 Combo Update, bringing the OS up from 10.5.1 Leopard:

Using Software Update, it took me nearly 5 Hours. Downloading from Apple's Site & Installing the Update, only took me 30 Minutes & the machine is purring like a kitten. In doing it the Software Update Way, I actually took an hour nap, hoping things would proceed, quickly, but that proceeded like a Constipated Person on the "Throne", if you get my drift;

Funny, but I've always found Update to be slow-going to Apple's Site is the way to go-faster than a Mac Shot to Clemens' Butt;

& I'm up & Running Again-Sure beats tapping out an article on my Motorola V3 Phone on AT & T, using a phone keypad & the Opera Mini-Browser;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home