lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On The Sunday Following A Traditional Latin Mass,

I sometimes find myself dreading my return to a Liturgy with Naturalistic, Bad Liturgical Music. It's often the kind of music that makes you want to run up to the Choir Loft in order to take an axe, in order to smash the organ, especially if the organist is Suzyn Waldman, singing her rendition of "Oh My Goodness Gracious, Roger Clemens Is In George's Bawx". I believe that you get my drift, especially in regards to the Novus Ordo Mass, The current Mass doesn't feel like a real Mass, unlike The Traditional Latin Mass which is Truly-Catholic & has that Catholic Feel to it. For I once viewed a Joint Lutheran-Anglican Eucharistic Service on CBS, & it looked identical to the Novus Ordo Mass in style. The current Mass, sadly, is Protestant in style. More in another article at another time. Mike-rsn-nyc-queens

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home