lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Tiger Can Run Roughshod Over Your Vistas, Though, I'll Admit, I Liked The Limelight

As Mac Users Can Tell by the title, well for almost 3.7 Years, I've been a Mac User:

Started in Classic, by using OS 9(Limelight Upgrade 1 or 9.2.2). Trust me in this is that it was so different from Windows. If an app collapsed, I didn't have to do a restart of my OS. I was introduced to that Wonder Suite, Appleworks, which is now on my new machine, running Tiger;

OS 9 runs faster than Windows XP, which is nothing more than a poor copycat of OS 9. While XP has been around, so have a # of Incarnations of OS X. Now Vista tries to copy the look of OS X, but leaves out the ability to turn a Word or other Text Document, into a .pdf file. Microsoft missed the boat on features we Mac Users take for granted;

Microsoft will make something one day which doesn't suck. Unfortunately, it'll be a Vacuum Cleaner;

Mike-RSN-NYC Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home