lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This "Jekyll & Hyde" Crap Has Gotta Stop, NOW, Lansdowne Warriors

Looking like a friggin' Bloho-- against the KC Royals, whilst at home, is NOT good form;

The Royals are like the '62 Mets, feh cryin' out loud;

This may be a Red Sox Blog, but, hey, I'm in Brooklyn Rage Mode right now;

& yous don't wanna hear me in that mode, as I can sound awfully-nasty;

Maybe Theo oughta do what Omar did in Queens, like can someone's tuchas;

J.D. Drew ain't no Trot Nixon;

WMP is as useless as Juan Samuel, if ya get my drift;

Gabbard, Da Kid is good, as he kinda reminds me of a lefty, almost 40 years ago, called "The Koos";

Wakey is Jekyll & Hyde. A Knuckler that don't dance, ain't nuthin';

Da End of Dis Rant;

Mike

4 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

Hey, like the '62 Mets? Nah...

The Metsies won 40 games all year. KC already has, what, 39? They've only won 6 or 7 less than the damn Yanks. Gutsy team.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I know, Jim:

But it's when a team plays mediocre, one resorts to frustration, including the written version of Brooklynese;

So, hence my fury!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"J.D. Drew ain't no Trot Nixon"

I've picked the right blog to say...

AMEN!
AMEN!
AMEN!!!!!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I miss Trot:

WMP's gotta go;

Drew ain't nuthin' special;

Mike

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home