lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Papi Homered & Doubled-Darkman Saved The Dice-K-Glavine Wins 298

Oh, What A Party!

Oh, What a Hangover!

I have more runs than the NY Mets-For I was just seated on the Porcelein Throne;

Papi homered, as did Eric Hinske & V-Tek, with the Red Sox routing the Toronto Blue Jays, 9-4;

Nice way for the NYC Boston Red Sox Meetup Group to celebrate at Professor Thom's;

Dice-K Matsuzaka was saved by Darkman Okajima;

The Hated DFYankmes defeated Tampa Bay, 6-4, to return to the .500 mark, still 10 games behind the Red Sox;

The Mets honored Baseball HOF & Long Time TV Man, Ralph Kiner, last night, defeating the Reds, 2-1. Tom Glavine won his 298th Game;

On the advice I gave to Dara in our group, on hangovers, it looks like I'm going to follow that advice, myself;

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home