lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, April 02, 2007

It Is A Reasonable Explanation From Our Friends At New England Sports Network(NESN)

"Impossible To Forget", which celebrates the 40th Anniversary of The 1967 Red Sox of Yaz & Lonborg, was seen this weekend on NESN, as well as "The Remys":

NY Area got "The Remys" but not "Impossible To Forget";
Many of the NY Metro Area Red Sox Fans & there are a HUGE# here, weren't even around in 1967;

The Omnipotent Q was in Midwood & I was in Cypress Hills, both areas in & of Brooklyn, in 1967;

Gary, from NESN, explained that certain MLB TV Footage, not owned by The Red Sox, may only be broadcast, within the NESN Territory;

That's to be understood, & I have no problem with that;

But "The Remys" made the cut;

I guess that DirecTV is quite-selective, as to what they allow over their satellite system. If only they would cut away, as soon as Mc Carver says something idiotic, I'd be happy;

& Baseball is back-Red Sox @ Royals this afternoon-it should be fun;

Mike

8 Comments:

Blogger Christine E. said...

Happy Opening Day Michael!

Hope you are well...

Go Sox!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm Ready, Christine:

Hope that you're fine;

Go Sox!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

My first EVER Sox game, with my beloved Dad.....July of that magic year of the Cardiac kids, Tony C and Yaz and Lonnie and....well...I stopped myself right in the middle of 1967. And we're less than 4 hours away from Sox '07. I can't wait to spend the season with you and all my blog friends. You mean so much to me. You do! God bless....thanks....hi Christine..
Pete

12:45 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Ok, Peter:

It's that time of year again;

"The Team-The Time-The Red Sox-'EEI";

Play Ball!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Sox! Yes! I love Opening Day!

(And the Mets won last night, too. Not bad.)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And ML, I didn't see that NESN special. But go Schill! Today.....take care, my friend.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Suldog, Peter, Christine?

My 2nd Team, the NY Mets, won in convincingly-crisp fashion, 6-1, over La Russa & The Cardinals;

Back in October, the Cards faced a team with 7 guys who needed surgery;

Now they're repaired & rarin to go;

For a guy can destroy a badly injured guy, but when both are well, the really mediocre guy is nothing.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& La Russa looks like an IDIOT in those shades, especially at night, just like Mc Carver & all that overuse of Grecian Formula.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home