lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Last Night, In My Travels, I Received A Call From 'The Evil Ones'"

No, I did NOT receive a telephone call from Hell or some leftist, nontraditional "Theologian", who says that 2nd Graders are incapable of reading Prayers in Latin & Greek:

I did receive a call from a Representative of "The Evil Empire";

To those of you in Traditionalist Catholic Circles, who're regular readers, I have NOT received a Call from "Call To Action", nor from Fr Richard Sparks, SJ;

Rather, we of "Red Sox Nation", we who follow a certain Major League Baseball Team, which plays at Fenway Park in Boston, our concept of "The Evil Empire" is a Team called The New York Yankees;

I received a pleasant call from a chap, called Kyle(Not to be confused with the child, who's tormented by that Crypto-Nazi, Eric Cartman on "South Park"). He agreed to send me some particulars about purchasing NY Yankees Tickets;

That Brochure is in the mail as we speak. I am NOT an aficionado of the NY Yankees, although their fans are some of the funniest characters, which one could read about, after a good many "Yankees Males" have "Inhaled" their 8th beer by the top of the 1st Inning(LOL);

It should be a Grand Season for laughs. I should take in a Yankees Match, either vs the Boston Red Sox or NY Mets. It's when Yankees Fans are at their Most-Innane;

All of You, please keep Sophia in Your Prayers;

Michael

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine E. said...

Hey Michael:

Your a better person that I--I would have hung up on them!

Hope you are doing well!

Happy 1st day of baseball!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Enjoy the 1st Day:

I'm ending my tour of duty at 4:30PM.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home