lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sophia Needs Your Prayers


My Thanks to The Catholic Blog, "V-For Victory" for this photo:

Sophia had a tumor which causes her to be so tiny for a 7 Year Old Girl. The 2 Surgeries to remove the tumor have been successful;

Pray for the Intercession of Blessed Margaret of Castello, in seeing that Sophia is fine;

Thanks!

Michael

(Note that the "V-For Victory" link has been added in the high part of the Links list, which is growing as large as Red Sox Pitcher Josh Beckett's List Of Excuses for last year's DISMAL Performances).

11 Comments:

Blogger Anita Moore said...

Sophia had a seizure last night; this morning, she went in for an MRI, results pending. Get the story here.

Thank you, Michael, for honoring my blog, and congratulations on joining the roster of Allies for Victory.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm Well-Pleased to do so, Anita.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

For I'm happy to have added Catholic Commentary to this blog:

It's a public service.

3:00 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

I am praying for her.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Kaylee?

It is a wholesome thought to do so, for Sophia:

Thank You;

Michael

9:55 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And I too, with all my heart.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And I read the article and left my hopeful wishes and prayers. Great job Michael. So much heart! P

9:01 AM  
Blogger Anita Moore said...

According to Sophia's MRI, the tumor is completely gone. Check out the link to Dominican Idaho on my blog for details.

Still, she's not out of the woods yet, so keep up those novenas to Bl. Margaret (who, by the way, really needs to be canonized YESTERDAY).

12:05 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

peter? thanks for your support in this matter.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And a Jewish Star never hurt in the praying department!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

La'chaim....to life. ll we need is right there.....take care, my friends. Be well

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home