lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Why I'm Pro-Life" Part I

On Monday, on "A Red Sox Fan In Pinstripe Territory", Jere wrote his reasons for being "Pro Choice", which he feels is the right thing to do by his conscience. Well, I'm here to present my views, to be fair:

Think about this...What if your life as the 3rd party of a Union were to hang in the balance;

In the More Civil & Sacramental Days, there was a thing called Matrimony, & that's when Intelligent Adults were committed to each other in order to start a family. It was a time for Men to be Real Men & Women to be Real Women;

Then came the 1960s', a time of experimentation & the coming of Sex Education, not by Pious Parents, but by The State through the schools. Whereas the parents, who have primary responsibilities & could teach morals in this process, the Sex Educationalists would give all the mechanics without the moral duties involved. More-Often, these Educationalists believed in Secular Humanism & wished to spread that Gospel, morality-free;

Pretty soon, young teens were having sex more-freely, with little regard for the consequences. It was kids having kids(End of Part I).

3 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

nice post would type more but,I am in pain i broke my nose and hand playing baseball in PE:(

10:48 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Why are you always getting hurt, Kaylee?

I hope that you get well soon;

Michael

8:54 AM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

i have no idea but,It is painful!!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home