lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, November 13, 2006

Red Sox: "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!


Red Sox won the bid to negotiate with him;

Do I see a World Championship Flag on the horizon?


Hey, Yankees, you can't own everybody.


Blogger kaylee said...

Great news but we still have to sign him.I am in my own happy world tonight

9:01 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm in a Celebratory mood riht now, Kaylee:

It goes to show that DFYankees can't own everybody.

9:06 PM  
Blogger kaylee said...

Yes i does!They didnt want to folk up the money and we did!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& it was the Yankees, who doubted the Red Sox Bid:

But you see, the Yankees lost close to $80M;

& they're building a new version, of what NY Area Red Sox fans, call "The Toilet", aka Yankee Stadium.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost my tennis match so I need some good news, and I think winning the rights to Matsuzaka is GREAT news!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Ahhh, we're graced by a Mysterious Mr John Henry:

Or is that you, Larry?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home