lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"I Finally Fixed The Media Player Problem, Overnight"

In the wee hours of this morning, commonly called "Overnight", I re-downloaded Windows Media Player for Mac OS X(10.3.9), known as WMP 9, reinstalled it & put it through heavy-duty testing:

I replayed that last out of the '04 World Series & she played beautifully;

This did NOT work, with the WMP Plug-In for Apple's Quick Time Media Player &, hence, could not access MLB Replays, nor Gameday Audio.

I can now listen to Castig/Trup, via 'EEI, Rose & Mc Carthy, via WFAN & Sterling/Waldman via WCBS, all online, again(Hey, I didn't join RSN, for Nothing);

No more fiddling with the radio & all its' static;

It's my way of keeping my teams close & the enemies in The Bronx, closer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Leggett said...

"Gameday Audio" has returned:

One cannot always listen to those Genuises @ Microsoft;

They screwed up their ripoff of the Mac OS, called Windows.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home