lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, September 09, 2006

"How To Ruin A Chant of 'Let's Go Yankees'"

Just yell "Suck" after Yankees:
It works @ Shea Stadium & against that chant;

Suddenly, there's silence;
Then, I did my mock "John Sterling" version;

"Thahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yankees SUCK!"

Even Yankees Fans are derisive towards Sterling & Waldman;

So why do Yankees Fans start their chants, during a Mets Game, not even involving the "Team From The Toilet"?

They've got NOTHING to say, except to show their Ignorance, of where they are;

That's what makes me laugh about them;

"Bwahahahahahahahaha!"

5 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

Nice post.Keep up the great work.
-kaylee

8:58 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

monday will be a sarrow day in my life.My aunt died in that attack.I am going to my boyfriends monday night.house his family has a tribute or something i guess for the 9/11 victims that he asked me to be a part of. so I will do that .I will miss the game but i will sacfrice that.He lived in new york at the time.
-kaylee

9:12 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

My Condolences, Kaylee!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I am Truly sorry, Kaylee.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Me too

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home