lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, September 21, 2006

"El Papi Grande El Numero Cincuenta-A Foxx-y Move"

Despite an 8-2 Loss to The Minn. Twins, as well as elimination from 1st Place Contention, David Ortiz smacked his 50th Homer tonight:

Still, there's Wild Card Contention, though that possibility is slim, but the season isn't over, officially;

As they used to say in my native Brooklyn, "Wait'll Next Year";

Let's hope that the Olde Towne Team is well enough in '07;

It was a sad year & more on that later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I missed the 51st. Could you send me a link for the highlights? Please. It will be an exclusive. This is the Michael L. Twilight Zone. A fun place to lose touch with reality with good reading. And that's because of good writing.

10:27 AM  
Blogger laura said...

Um I did not want to delete that comment. But you totally scared me and I thought I missed the 51st!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Error Corrected, Laura:

Will watch on NESN, Tonight, in a Pub of My Choosing, preferably "Professor Thom's", for that homer;

DFYankees backed in On The Road, as to deprive all those Arrivistas the chance to cheer;

Couldn't happen to nicer "Fans."

2:18 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

lets win nice job by beckett!
I hste hospitals!
-kayleee

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home