lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Mysterious Outage At 8PM EDT Threw My Blogging World Into Utter Chaos

I love Blogging. That may not be news to you. At times, I write with a serious tone, such as in regards to the 9/11 5th Anniversary. I tend to go with offbeat observations on Sports & Life, mainly the Boston Red Sox, though I do add NY Mets Coverage, as I do live here in Queens:

At times, I can be somewhat Snarkaliscious & why not as this is a free republic of laws & not merely of men & women. It is the Grand Old USA, the Land of The Free & The Home of The Brave;

You've all been a great audience, especially those who comment here or those who leave me an e-mail. I love to entertain & inform. I will continue to do this, whether here, or on various blog sites such as "Peter On All", "The Mighty Quinn Media Machine", "Laura & The Red Sox", "Red Sox Die Hard", "A Red Sox Fan In Pinstripe Territory", "Miles From Fenway", "The Eddie Kranepool Society", "Fenway Nation" & "Stabbed By Foulke." It's a Labour Of Love for me;

Enjoy!
Peace!
Thanks!
-Michael

4 Comments:

Blogger MattySox said...

ummm...hellooooo....

2:35 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Matt?

You've been added:

Who else would write "Mc Assery" to describe "The Tim"?

1:48 PM  
Blogger MattySox said...

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, baby!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

You got it, Matt!

& Mc Moron is blaming the 2000 Day Night Doubleheader, for Clemens' Beaning of Mike Piazza;

Roger must've had some Industrial Strength "Coffee", to be so hyped up, that he couldn't think.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home