lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, August 26, 2006

"Thoughts Of A Sweet Lassie Rebel"

I was having a light evening meal @ Wendy’s on Woodhaven Blvd, while donning a Red Sox Cap, when I noticed a lass with blond hair & streak of red dye in her hair, for the “Punk” look.

I did a double-take & realized that I knew her. So I called out to her & she knew me.
Her Da was born in Ireland, this I do know.

I remember her as a child, when she served as 1st Female Altar Server, to serve In Title, for the Knights of Columbus Communion Breakfasts, for the Appalachia Fund.

Now she’s about to enter her Senior Year of High School, in a High School, dedicated to preparing young people for the teaching profession.

She told me that she observed so much of the classroom & did NOT like what she saw, hence the thought of majoring in some form of Business. She talked of leaving New York City, for the State University of New York @ Oneonta, in Western New York State, or to some college in CT.

I knew her @ a tender age, when the hair wasn’t blonde. & she is a bit of a rebel. Unlike most lasses of her age, her favorite player is NOT Derek Jeter. She likes the New York Mets.

Ahhh, but to be young in New York, & NOT be rooting for the Yankees! I just love it.
When I 1st met her in 1999, I had a full flowing head of hair with no silver touches, but it wasn’t because I had followed the Grecian Formula Regimen of Buck & Mc Carver.

Like that fair lass, who went blonde, I went the rebel route & shaved my locks off. In my observation, she is wise beyond her age of 17.

Peace!

-Michael, Past Grand Knight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

77?? Oh, you wrote 17...but hello......glad you put up the links. Now, please........CAN WE WIN TONIGHT? Just a question...

1:37 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

a win would be great yankees lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is 3 losses in a row for them.
-kayleee

8:32 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

i posted on my blog too btw!!!!
-kayleee

11:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Boomer's the ONLY one I trust, now, as the 'pen is porous.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home