lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, May 28, 2011

NYC-Home Of The Indie Series

Productions are always filming all around the 5 Boroughs. The Best Places to look are on Craigslist & in Backstage.com.
Last Saturday, I performed a Standup Comedy Gig for "5 Seconds-Useless Skills" for CollegeHumor.com, which is owned by InterActiveCorporation, HQ'd on the West Side by Chelsea Piers, & this company owns Vimeo.com, home to my short films & Sports Coverage. I was recorded on a soundstage in a decommissioned Catholic Elementary School in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, on the Border with Northside Williamsburgh.
Now, I got called to play a 50ish cop named Elroy in a Dark Comedy Cop Show.
That show has been entered in the New York Television Festival, where the indie low budget shows go.
Funny, but I started this TV/Web acting stuff in Northside Williamsburgh, in October, 2009. I must love "The Greasepaint" on my face.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home