lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SAG Eligible At Last

Last night, a letter arrived at home. It was from the Screen Actors Guild. Last October, I got involved in a Web Series called "Peripheral City". As one with a speaking part, I am considered a regular cast member and a Principal Actor in the series. We also come under the provision of New Media(The Web and Cell Phones), so being a principal actor with a speaking part, made the members of the cast SAG-Eligible. I am one of those actors who is now SAG-Eligible.
I am ready for that challenge. Pray for us in the cast.
The Pez Report

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

Best of luck, Michael! When you get your Oscar, please remember us little folk... :-)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'll Buy You a Drink in that case, Jim.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home