lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

More Mobile

I used to use Palm m130 and Palm T/X for my mobile computing needs. Today, both devices seem like mere toys by comparison to today's iPhone, Pad and iPod Touch, which can operate as standalone devices. At one time the T-Mobile Sidekick was my mobile device, developed by someone who worked in design for Apple. Then again, having become so Mac Oriented, the iPod Touch is my device of using choice. With the IPad, I may obtain that to replace my eMac, as a home and mobile device. Then again, it may just be the iPhone, as my mobile device. I like my Macs to be nice and light. With a Pad, both wifi and 3G, allows me to operate with service anywhere, which will relegate the eMac to an editing machine. It will also save money.

 The Pez Report

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home