lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Here & Then

Ten Years Ago, I liked Earthlink, AOL and Windows 98SE. I thought Mac was only for the creative set. Fast forward to this point, it makes me wonder just what I was smoking, as I am a Mac User, from OS 9 to the current OS 10.5.6(Leopard).
It started with a G3 PowerMacintosh All In One, the precursor to the iMac, running on Mac OS 9.2.2(Limelight U1), until now. The software is of higher quality on the Mac Side. Currently on a G4 eMac, with 1Ghz processor, running on Leopard, I can't complain. It makes me think that all that hype about Windows 95 & Windows 98 is just that-Hype. And today, you can forget about me ever using Windows VII at home.
Good is Good. Hype isn't the same as good.

The Pez Report At Apple East 59 Street

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home