lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mac OS 9 Is A Classic

The Apple Mac OS in Classic, was a freeform system unlike Windows, so it took some getting used to. It took me about three to four days to get used to. Mac OS 9 was the last of the Classic Mac Operating Systems before the era of Mac OS X. It did whet my appetite for OS 10.X.

Yet, OS 9 was a great system, & still usable as some older machines still run OS 9.2.2. Let's just say it is both reliable, as well as the system where I first learned the Mac Way of doing things. In fact, the protocols of Windows XP, come from Mac OS 9, but Mac OS 9 is much easier to use than Windows XP.

As much as I like Mac OS X, I have a soft spot for OS 9, as it's where I learned to like the Mac system. I know that at first, Mac OS 9 seemed strange, but in a short time it was the more-logical system.

The Pez Report;

PS-Witnessed a 2nd "Clapout" at the 5th Avenue Apple Store

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home