lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fallen, NOT Broken

It is Finished.

One knew what the NY Jets were doing was too good to be true.

They died in a Dome. I hate domed stadiums.

30-17 the final in Indianapolis. Nice try, Rex, which means Royal in Latin.

I was at a well sung Ordinary Rite Mass at East 43rd Street at 5:15PM, where parts of the Mass were chanted in Latin or sung. It was a way to Give Thanks To God for the completion of my 1st Professional Acting Role, in the 10 Minute Film, "Fallen", something what the Jets are today. I even shed a couple of tears, remembering the Jets of Shea Stadium, over by East 44th Street, where I leaped up with 15 Pounds of Books, outside of St.Agnes High School, on October 16th, 1969, when The Mets defeated The Orioles in the 1969 World Series.

Fallen but NOT Broken!

The Pez Report

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home