lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, May 23, 2009

We're a people, noted for being under stress. There are ways of combatting negative stress. My Acupuncturist of this weekend, Jenifer Gibbons, asked me why I torture myself, watching Mets @ Red Sox, this weekend? LAST EVENING, I watched the game, shouting ''Lugo, you suck'', which only intensified my stress levels, so Jen has a valid point about MLB Games, raising stresrpr, I mean, stress levels. Julio Lugo can be considered to be a stressor. NY Mets fans find their infield to be a nasty stressor. Mets fans also have issues with the team's owners, calling one of them an a--h-le & a retard. Following Baseball Games, fanatically, can be severely-stressing on body and mind. Perhaps, Prayer, Meditation, & Acupuncture, can help one de-stress & cope. THE PEZ REPORT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home