lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm Going Through Withdrawl

From a substance which was used for a long time, called Nicotine, coming in the form of Skoal(Just a Pinch Between my Cheek and Gum):

I love how a lot of people told me that they just quit like that. It doesn't bother them, though they do go through weight gain and drinking of a little extra coffee, or eating that double cheeseburger. In my case, sleeping has become irregular and appetite has picked up;

It makes me tired, flatulent and a bit disagreeable, but this shall pass;

Later!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger paramedicgirl said...

Hey, Michael, I usually tell kids that chew Skoal that if they keep it up, they will get lip cancer. Then they will end up with new lips made from the skin of their rear ends. That usually makes them choke. Not sure if its enough to make them quit, though. That stuff is pretty addicting.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I've known former heroin Addicts out of Vietnam;s War, who said Heroin's much-easier to kick than Nicotine

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home