lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tomorrow As I'm "Sending Up To Boston" To See Red Sox-Texas At Fenway Park

I will have Papal Coverage Access to tomorrow's events on Mobi TV on my Motorola V3 Phone, over ATT's Digital Network, over GSM-GPRS. Imagine watching The Papal Mass from Yankee Stadium, while cheering a Manny Ramirez or David Ortiz Homer @ Fenway Park:

FOX News Channel, MSNBC and CNN, all at my fingertips, will carry the Mass;

On the Way Up, it'll be forecast checks via WBZ-CBS4 & The Weather Channel;

Funny, but I wondered how I got through my 1st Fenway Game Trip, WITHOUT ANY of this, though Trips 2 & 3 had text Messaging on OMNIPOINT(T-Mobile), Game 4 had mobile web & Texting, Games 5 & 6 followed Game 4 Protocols, but this'll take the cake with Papal Mass Coverage;

& there will be some live blogging & pics from Fenway Park;

Godspeed Your Holiness, Through my mobile phone;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home