lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Have To Make Major Changes In My Life-In Short, I've Gotten Too Large

So, there are things being eliminated so I can dump the weight & feel better, like bread, sugars, starches, Fermented Liquid Bread Of The Monks(Now I know what made them so Jovial & Peaceful), which is code for Ale & Beer, Pastas & Cereals:

I want to get my weight, blood pressure & Triglycerides down, & make myself more-energized. I don't need all this Gas in my system, nor all this fat. I don't feel like being winded, going up to my Upper Level Seat at Shea Stadium. & The Weight makes me tired & lazy;

Proteins, fats & some salad will do this change in metabolism. My Red Sox Locations, do take notice of this. If you see me with Club Soda & Lemon, understand why;

Keep me in your prayers, folks;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home