lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, April 24, 2008

MDCC=1700

It was in the 1700s, or 18th Century, when The USA was founded with 13 States. I live in one & visit another of the 13, whenever I get Red Sox Tickets, sometimes racing across 4 States to get to a Game, but it's fun & a party at Fenway Park:

I do view the NY Mets, though, that Old Dump, Shea Stadium, looks like it'll fall down at The End of this Season, but many will miss it, because Citi Field will be so-expensive;

The Man, who loosened The Reins on The Offering of The Traditional Latin Mass, Pope Benedict XVI, was here in this Country. Papa Ratzinger? Way To Go;

I'll be brief-I've got a lot more to write on this blog. It's been fun, from both a Baseball Sense & a Catholic Sense;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home