lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, April 21, 2008

Afterwards, @ Game On

I watched Replays of THAT 8th Inning, PLUS Bonus Coverage of ERIC Gagne' BLOWING a Save & a Game, vs The Reds & Papal Coverage on WHDH-NBC 7, where a Motherlode of People wore Red SOX Jerseys, inside of the Site of The Papal Mass, Yankee Stadium, which now resumes its' Title of "The Toilet", Today.

This was a "Game For The Ages", whether in "The Toilet", The Big Shea, or Fenway Park;

His Holiness was @ Ground Zero, while I was in Westerly, RI, as I followed over my phone on MSNBC, via MobiTV;

One thing-Whether @ Boston Beer Works, where I tried The "Victory Red" India Pale Ale, Families walked in with their Wee Ones & other children, as well as at Game On after the Game, there was a Feeling of Brooklyn in all of this. It was Yesterday's Brooklyn & NOT NYC of Today, where Nanny-government Prevails, sort of like The USSR;

& I introduced myself & my Amigo, as "2 Sawx Fans from Queens". The Welcome was Great;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home