lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prayers For Kaylee May Be Accessed Here-Click On This Title-Thanks

My Thanks to My Sister Blogger, we being both of Traditionalist Catholicism, Anita Moore-Esq, from Boise, Idaho, for Special Prayer Link to her blog:

As I've said on this blog, in the past & will continue to say it in the future, this blog is not merely about Baseball & Sport, but also has a Traditionalist Catholic Mindset;

Pax Vobiscum;

Michaelum-RSN-NYCQ-In The RC Diocese Of Brooklyn

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Mike, I was sorry to read your comment on my blog about Kaylee. I have a question for you, and I'm emailing you right now at 8:05am Wednesday. Thanks, for everything.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

No Problem

12:31 PM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Thanks for dropping by my place, Michael. My prayers for Kaylee will be ongoing.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Just had to let you know, Jim & DON'T Lose that beard

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home