lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, February 18, 2008

I Was Watching FOX Sports With Rosenthal

In fact I was watching online:

FOX is the Network which gives Baseball its' Big Money;

FOX Sports was attempting to whitewash the whole Clemens Affair;

All I know is that McNamee was backed up by others testimonies;

& that retired NYPD Officer, who explained the use of Lidocaine & a Steroid on his ankle-I believe the Retired Officer;

Because, I sure don't believe Roger;

Or his Whitewashers @ FOX Sports;

The "Yankees-Centric" Ones, who blab on unceasingly about Derek Jeter;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Krystle [RSO] said...

Can I just say that I really feel for Andy in this whole thing. He just idk, sounds better than Roger does.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Andy didn't lie. Roger sure did. & from I was told about Lidocaine, Roger tells too many Tall Tails

4:21 PM  
Blogger Krystle [RSO] said...

Oh I know he didn't. He's too honest.

Clemens is just a loser.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Like a Bottle Rocket, Roger fizzles out.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOX is protecting the asses of their right wing butt buddies on the committee. Pure and simple.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Ahhh, Lisa, but it's a Gang Up Of The Political Pharisees, with Roger, as Their Barabbas.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home