lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, February 22, 2008

One Never Fully-Knows From Day To Day What's Next

1st, Red Sox Nation rallies around Kaylee in AZ, in the Fight of her life & for her life. We were joined by the Traditionalist Catholic Bloggers(Of which I'm also one of them)in prayers for Kaylee:

Then, the Mom of one of the members of Msgr Sherman Council Knights of Columbus #5103, died yesterday morning. The Member, a Former Mason, had his hands full with this mess, ever since Saturday, December 15th, '07, when his mom with an abdominal muscle tear, bled & was taken to LI Jewish Hospital, & given the wrong blood in a blood transfusion. Cancer of The Lungs was discovered in his Mom & she passed on yesterday. I handled the Telephone Relays to the Grand Knight & One NY State Council Official, as well as 4th Degree Notifications;

In my memories of the Red Sox, came an article from April, '07, on the Order of Nuns, Sisters Of Charity-Halifax, many of whom are from both Nova Scotia & The Boston Area, especially Dorcester. The Niece of One Of my nuns, a HUGE SOX Fan, especially of the 1967 "Impossible Dream Team", contacted my blog. Correspondence has begun;

& someone took his 2nd Degree in the K of C Order, identifying himself to me as the Brother of one of my St Agnes HS Classmates. Yes, yesterday was One For The Books;

Like Mets Radio Play By Play Man, Howie Rose always says after a Victory, this day I'll really "Put It In The Books";

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home