lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, November 09, 2007

A Nice Retreat Last Evening


I gathered with my Brother Knights of Columbus @ The Bishop Molloy Retreat House, @ 86-45 Edgerton Blvd, in Jamaica Estates, beginning with The Sacrament Of Penance, followed by Dinner(Turkey), then by a Recollective Talk, & concluding with Mass, in a Chapel, where the Tabernacle was @ the Center:

I transferred into the Council, where I was Grand Knight from 1996 until 1998, back on October 13th, '07. Things have Thankfully-Changed as that Council has taken a Decidedly More-Catholic Orientation, especially with this Retreat. The Council's also growing again, in regards to membership;

I was seated @ a table with Catholic Public School Teachers. I then recognized the Assistant Principal, under his goatee. He remembered a certain 1st K of C Free Throw, held in 1992. You see, he's a Priest On Leave Of Absense;

Also met another teacher, who I recognized as a One-Time Member of The Council's Softball Team, from the Mid-'90s. It was also a Night Of Thanksgiving, in my return to a Now-Dynamic Council, no longer dominated by certain people, who've sworn allegiance to an organization, proscribed by The Church, since 1738;

Thanks Be To God, Alleluia;

Pax Vobiscum;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens-Past Grand Knight

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I'm happy you are happy. Now, and this is to Mike L....the OTHER ONE, please accept this very nice three year deal? PLEASE?!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I do pray that Mikey L be a Wise Man & take the 3 Years

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home