lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Commute This Morning

On my head, I wear a Boston Red Sox Cap. I'm wearing a Mets Shirt with #31, Mike Piazza's Name on the back of the shirt:

I was on the BMT Broadway-Brooklyn, Nassau Loop Train, contemplating my latest set of articles, a lot of it sarcastic & humorous. Sitting next to me was a sweet-looking artistic woman, who was knitting something;

She was reading a book about prayer. I was reading over her shoulder. It was one of those "For Dummies" books. I think that Buck & Mc Carver could use one called "Broadcasting The ALCS & Not Driving People To Drink Heavily For Dummies";

She seemed peaceful. She told me that it gets her through her day. She then got off @ Marcy Avenue, before the train headed over the Williamsburgh Bridge;

Just before I boarded a "J" Express @ Woodhaven Blvd, a guy claiming to be a Mets Fan, called out to me saying that NO Mets Fan would ever don a Red Sox Cap. Error made by him, was that @ the 11:00AM Mass, this past Sunday, one gent wore a NY Mets Pullover. But, in his seat was a Red Sox Cap. You see, like me, he wears the cap of his primary team & the shirt of his 2nd team;

It's as ANTI-YANKEES as you can get;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home