lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, September 24, 2007

Tonight, I Shall Be At "The Dump" @ 7:10PM, When Mets Play Washington

This Afternoon @ 1:05PM-ET, Toronto takes on the Yankees @ "The Toilet". I haven't gone to "The Toilet", all season. Why should I bother to do so, today:

Instead, I'll be in Section 21 of Upper Level @ "The Dump In Corona". It's also the 50th Anniversary of the Last M L B Game, played in Brooklyn. "The Dump" does describe Shea Stadium, Quite-Accurately;

The Sawx are off Tonight, resuming at Fenway Park, vs Oakland, tomorrow night @ 7:05PM;

There's my day. & to that fine lass @ Professor Thom's, who looks like The Actress, Terri Garr, you were so sweet & pleasant & you are NOT a Lesbian. Let's embrace again;

Mike

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice knockers...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

She was a Quiet Beauty

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home