lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, September 14, 2007

"I Was Once In The Drainpipes Of A Huge Toilet"

OK, this is an actual On Duty Story, from 1992:

Vendor Duty, confiscating Unlicensed Merchandise, we had to go to a Huge Vouchering Area, in a Mammouth Location, located in the lower regions of the "Netherworld";

It was in the beginnings of an era, ruled by a rod staff, soon to be spreading their errors throughout the world, by a River & a Street;

I had gone into the cramped quarters of The Vouchering Area & done my duty. It was dark & hot. I noticed a couple of Luxuriously Appointed Rooms, with no one in them;

Then, I went through a Passageway, & saw a Lush Green Field, with huge stands & no one was there & stood in a place called a Dugout;

My thoughts were of Time & Departure, for those in Charge Of This Place, Run an Empire Of Evil;

I asked my guide "Is This Paradise";

He responded a firm but polite "No, for this is often called "The Toilet", because of all the A--h-les, who come here";

I thanked my guide & left through myriad passageways, until I reached Daylight, then my car & off I was on the Bruckner Expressway, until I got Home To Queens;

Mike-R S N-NYC-Queens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home