lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, September 13, 2007

To Those So-Called "Mets Fans" Who Thought I Was A "Boston Interloper"-I Know Your Stadium Better Than You Do

In fact, I've been in parts of the Park that most fans have no idea about:

As a 16 Year Old, in 1971, in the Hodges Era, the Team USA Baseball Team, managed by Arizona State University Baseball Coach, Bobby Winkles, who later managed the California Angels, fell for a story that I was Head of The "High School Press Association";

I talked to the players. I sat in the Mets Dugout & had access to the Mets Clubhouse & the Lower Regions Of Shea Stadium;

There was also using the bathroom at Jets Games by going through the NY Mets RF Bullpen, to go to the Mens Room. Standing Room was $3;

There was the time when I got knocked over on the Shea Field, by the Jets Winston Hill;

A few years ago, @ the Tennis Tournament, which so many of us, UTTERLY-Despise, I was in the Parks Department Offices, down below the Mets Clubhouses, on NYC Business;

So, to any So-Called Mets Fans, I know your Stadium, inside & out, BETTER than You Do;

Hence, I'm NOT Some "Bostonian INTERLOPER". I once, in 1973, saw Bob Murphy, pouring a can of Schaefer into a cup, feeling no pain. Thems is memories;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home