lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"M"

M=Millenium. It's also the the Roman Numeral for 1000:

A lot has been written on this blog, 1st appearing in June, '05. Again, I stress the Boston Red Sox as the prime reason why I wrote this blog in the 1st place. I don't do it statistically, but from my gut & my heart. If you want stats, read MLB.Com, CBS Sportsline.com, or your local newspaper. If you want some offbeat Sox Stories, come here, or to other bloggers;

If it stimulates conversation & laughter, so be it, that's why we bloggers exist. As I live in the Borough & County of Queens, here in NYC, having been born & raised in Kings County, The Borough of Brooklyn, in NYC, you may see a # of NY Mets References, here. Hey, I can't get to Fenway Park every day, so Shea Stadium is an alternative, since it's also the 1st Place, where I came to cheer for The Underdog, as opposed to cheering for perennial winners, whose "Fans" whine like Long Island North Shore Princesses, all over WFAN-660AM-NY, no bastion of intellectual discourse, since the forced departure of a serious host with humour;

I find the Current Novus Ordo Mass, to be both Spiritually & Intellectually Bereft. Nevertheless, it's still The Mass, but I prefer the Traditional Latin Mass, where people know their doctrine & is part of The True Catholic Heritage;

The Red Sox Blogging Community is close, though seperated by distances. One of our own bloggers, a 16 Year Old, Kaylee in AZ, is recovering from Open Heart Surgery. Keep her in your prayers. I also thank the Traditionalist Catholic Community for so much input. Both Communities are great;

Thanks to Mum & Da, who told me that cheering for the Underdog, is infinitely more satisfying. The '04 Red Sox & '69 Mets are proof of that;

To all, who come here-Thank You All So Very-Much;

Pax Vobiscum;

Michael-Red Sox Nation-NYC-Queens

13 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

Congrats on your first millenium of posts, Michael!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Sul?

It's been interesting & Fun;

Thanks!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jere said...

Congrats on M, M.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

M & M! Congrats, my friend.......and now our eyes turn to Jon Lester in that small Boston ballpark. I can't wait for the crowd reaction, but with Kaz going against him.....well, we'll see!
Again, congrats on your FIRST thousand!

11:22 AM  
Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Congratulations on your first M, Michael...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm glad to see the Gang here, for the Millenium:

It's been frustrating of late, given that "Slithering In The Toilet", has been creeping upwards, due to a Gift From The Compunerd Scheduler;

It's been fun, though;

& to Kaylee, get well;

Michael

12:11 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Ah, Jere, thanks to you, "The Toilet" has become a part of my lexicon

12:30 PM  
Blogger laura said...

...and many more! Your posts are always a pleasure to read and something to look forward to. Congrats on M!

(P.S. It is always more exciting when the Underdog wins)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Anita Moore said...

Happy Thousandth, Michael, and many more thousands to come!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

As always, Anita, I cherish your presence & that of Traditionalist Catholics, everywhere. Pax Vobiscum!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

To the underdog!

11:59 PM  
Blogger paramedicgirl said...

Good work Michael. I enjoy your posts, especially since I get to listen to Gregorian chant while I'm reading them. :}

2:56 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Georgia, I intended this blog, while Major League Baseball-Oriented, especially towards the Boston Red Sox, to cause people to think & the Gregorian Chant on here, signifies a Traditional Catholic, is the Writer:

Being the only known Baseball Blog with Gregorian Chant, it lets readers know that one can only do so much Baseball(Hey, I still remember an only 6 Team NHL);

The Latin Mass has my ear-even a Good Novus Ordo Mass with Gregorian Chant, has my ear;

Pax Vobiscum to you Georgia & to Anita;

Michael

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home