lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, August 13, 2007

CMXCV-A Great Performance Attracts A Crowd

I'm NOT talking about Eric Gagne', whose Performances attract Locusts(Friendly Fenway is NOT going to be TOO-Friendly For Him):

I'm NOT Talking about The Yankees, who need gimmicks to draw crowds of Morons to "The Toilet";

I AM talking about a Phenomena, attracting Crowds to St John's Cemetary Chapel on the 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month;

Young Families are going for it;

The Traditional Latin Mass is the Answer;

Solemnity, Silence, Awe;

No BAD Novus Ordo Music, which would leave you wondering if you're really in a Catholic Church or at a Game in a domed stadium with Astroturf;

The TLM is attracting CROWDS;

& Intelligent Conversation Follows, sort of like after a Sawx Game @ Fenway Park;

It looks to be my Mass, in my Future;

Pax Vobiscum;

Michael-RSN-NYC Area-Queens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home