lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, April 29, 2007

"Yank-gorian Chant"

As one who chills to the familiar & beautiful strains of Gregorian Chant, especially during a Traditional Latin Mass of The Church Catholic & Apostolic, I'm finding it inspiring enough, as I familiarize myself with Chant, that Satirical & Clean Mockery of the NY Yankees, be done in Chant, & not the usual chant of "Yankees Suck":

It could be said that Red Sox Nation-NY Metro, is of high taste & intellectualism. Most chants will be in English, with Latin to be done at a later time;

I tend to use the beat from "Pange Lingua", in chant, which will be my 1st run at "Yank-gorian Chant", none of it in praise of the NY Yankees;

"Deliver Us From The Yankees", loosely, is "Sed Libera Nos A Malo";

If you were an Altar Boy, that chant, "Sed Libera", is something you should know;

"Malo" is Sickness & Evil;

Pax Vobiscum;

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home