lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, January 01, 2007

Meanwhile, I Was At "The Hairy Monk" Last Night

It was a nice night. It was also chilly. Rain was a-threatening, for overnight:

I was there for '06's Opener. The Lady, called Linda, was there. We talked, drank, hugged & kissed. Then, there was Natalie, who has known me for coming to this pub, which bills itself as "Home Of Red Sox Nation" & "Member Of Red Sox Nation";

From both ladies, I received tremendous hugs & kisses;

The Pub has served as Post-Game Mourning Spots for when I was up at "The Toilet", when Curt Schilling had nothing in the tank & when Aaron Heilman didn't quite pitch in acceptable fashion(NY Mets);

When Seamus Flynn was one of the owners, he tipped me off about "Professor Thom's";

I'm grateful about "The Hairy Monk", as much as I'm grateful about "Professor Thom's";

Happy New Year, All;

Michael

PS: "Lets Go Red Sox"; "Lets Go Mets"; "Thahhhhhhhhhhhh Yankees SUCK";
"Well, Obviously!"(Thanks To John B.Sterling for that last quote & Ispiration for a certain 3rd Mock Call).

2 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

great story:)That is like me I go to a Bar/Restaraunt with my dad almost every weekend.He likes to go to the OTB they have there and bet on the DOGS what it is that is so facinating about watching a dog run around a track i dont know but,he enjoys it for some reason.all the waitresses and waitors know me:)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

He likes the Dogs:

You & I love The Red Sox.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home