lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, December 31, 2006

A New Year's Resolution Effective Immediately


I Shall Give Credit Where Credit Is Due. If you notice any changes, they have been made. I've just been given an "E- Lecture" in this by Professor Quinn, The Omnipotent One From Brooklyn:

All Sources shall be named & credited, accordingly:

Dignum Et Justum Est(It is Right & Just);

Happy New Year!

Michael From Queens(Next On WFAN & WEEI).

(Credit For Photo By Owen Of Kew Gardens-A Yankees Fan, whose Mac I was Upgrading to Mac OS 10.3.9{Panther}. He once sang "Celtic Alleluia", as a 7th Inning Stretch Song @ Shea Stadium, a few years ago. It was Interesting To say The Least).

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael Leggett said...

"Fasten Your Seat Belts, We're in the ('06) 9th Inning":

Thanks to the Late Bob Murphy for that rendition of that Quote:

Happy '07, All;

Michael

7:13 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

Happy New year.I dont know that i am going to make it til midnight tonight(although it is tradition for our family) after staying up til 4 am with my baby brother last night.My mom wanted sleep after 4 sleepless nights do I voluteered to take care of him little did I know he would not go to bed til 4 am!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& You'll be TIRED Tomorrow:

Happy New Year;

Michael

7:41 PM  
Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Sounds great Michael!

Thanks and have a Happy New Year.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

ML, happy happy and healthy everything for 2007. And I made it until...until....8:30 last night. Lightweight? Maybe...but I didn't used to be. Hey, what happened to your blog clock?...mine disappeared too!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter?

You were being realistic:

Except for Kaylee, 2 hours behind us, we're not kids anymore;

Q?

Get your speakers fixed, as you miss so much audio;

Happy New Years' All & Thanks!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home