lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"JD,JL & JL Are Next on the OT On NESN"

OK, I expropriated a little bit of "FOX NFL Sunday" Lingo for the announcement of the signings of JD(If He's Healthy)Drew & Julio Lugo:

Let's just hope that Theo is NOT turning into Steve Phillips(Robbie Alomar & Mo Vaughn, anyone);

& the Grandest News is that Jon Lester has recovered from his cancer & will be at Spring Training;

There was something empty about September 2nd & it was the day after the announcement that Jon had Cell Lymphoma;

But, he'll be back;

&(Keep Your Fingers crossed)Manny is NOT going anywhere.

4 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

that is great news about lester.I read it last night and screamed after word.my family asked me who he was.They obviously are not into baseball like me.read my post about it
-kaylee

7:32 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

OK, Kaylee & thanks for coming here, today.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Christine E. said...

How bout THIS rotation? Schilling, Beckett, Matsuzaka (If we can pry him away from satan..)Papelbon, Lester, Wakefield, and Julian Tavarez with a spot start? WOW...

9:46 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

Hwy I love the way that is shaping up all we need is bullpen help now.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home