lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Gig Action Was Light This Past Week

Then again, it is a good thing since the Heat has been so searing. If there was any indication of how this past week was, it is because of Last Sunday's Filming of "Shadow Boxer" in a gymnasium in Ridgewood, near the Bushwick Border. I was worn down from heavy sweating.
A film which was shot 3 weeks ago, where I play a major character, called "Casey Carr & Riley Joe; Brothers Forever", is now on YouTube. It is about 8 Minutes Long & fun. It is on crownheights12 You Tube Channel. It was filmed in Prospect Park by Grand Army Plaza in Brooklyn, the Borough of Both My Birth & Rearing & now my favorite place to be in a film/tv/web production.
Thanks Be To God that (A), I went to Confession & (B), I stayed in Church & went to Mass. It made for a more bearable day.
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home