lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Running Into People You Meet On Production Sets

The Gang from the recently wrapped Indie film, called "The Normals", has been a source of two reunions:
In the case of "Duxton County", an indie shot mostly in New Hampshire, but wrapping in Astoria, Queens, I would meet colleagues Andrew Lee & Mino Jones, where the three of us would portray paparazzi in that flick.
A few weeks later, Peter Bockman, his wife, Andrew Lee & I, who were in various stages of "The Normals", would be part of an indie being filmed now in Brooklyn & Nassau County called "Burning Blue", a Naval Thriller. A woman called Heather was in a scene of a short NYU film called "Bottles", & then "Burning Blue". I was in "Bottles" a few days after Heather. Both of us were in "Burning Blue".
Linda Collins & I, were Background in "Burning Blue" & then in the CBS Series for 1 episode of "Blue Bloods".
Then, a young woman called Linda, from Queens, was Background with me in "Blue Bloods". I have seen her before & she has seen me. Trouble is I am & she is trying to remember where we met.

Fun on "The Big Giant Pez Report"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home